- Coordinating Office: Plans are underway to establish a coordinating office in Accra to oversee the operations of Regional Football Associations (RFAs).
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU!
GFA Congress: Abdul Salam storms out as Kurt Okraku addresses stakeholders
- Footballs for Regional Competitions: The GFA will provide GHS 100,000 for the purchase of footballs to support regional competitions, ensuring adequate equipment for young players and promoting grassroots football.
- Support for Regional FA Chairpersons: Regional FA chairpersons will receive pickups to enhance their mobility and administrative capacities, enabling them to serve their regions more effectively.
- Financial aid for officiating: The GFA will allocate GHS 300,000 to support the payment of officiating fees at the regional level, emphasizing fair and competent refereeing in football matches.
- Referee training: GHS 200,000 will be invested in the training of referees through the Catch Them Young initiative, nurturing young talents and raising the standards of officiating.
- Monthly allowance for referee managers: Referees managers at the regional level will receive a monthly allowance of GHS 1,000, recognizing their crucial role in overseeing officiating activities.
- Stipends for RFA Chairpersons and Vice Chairs: RFA chairpersons will receive a monthly stipend of GHS 4,000, while vice chairs will receive GHS 1,500, acknowledging their contributions to football administration.
- Youth team support: Each Ghana Premier League club will receive GHC 50,000 to establish a youth team, fostering the development of young talents within the clubs.
- Integration rewards for youth players: Clubs will be rewarded with GHS 25,000 when two of their youth players feature in more than 15 games, incentivizing the integration of young talents into first-team setups.
- Discounted coaching certificates: Former Ghanaian players seeking coaching certificates will benefit from a 50% discount, facilitating their transition into coaching roles and encouraging their professional development.